Our Lady Help of Christians School has a long tradition of offering high quality Catholic education. For over 50 years, parents have sought an education for their sons and daughters at OLHOC. The school’s students have gone on to achieve great success as a result of the foundation provided. A commitment to excellence in all aspects of school life continues to be a part of the OLHOC culture.
The school is a distinctive Catholic community that is committed to provide a quality learning environment that challenges all members of our community to make a difference.
At its core OLHOC has the values of Respect, Justice, Community, Empathy and Forgiveness. Students of OLHOC strive to embody these values in both word and action. The core values are further supported by a comprehensive Social and Emotional Learning program across all grades. OLHOC seeks to provide a safe and supportive learning environment for all.
With a current enrolment of around 600 students, OLHOC offers a very well-resourced educational program to all students. Extra curricula programs support the development of students’ gifts and talents across a variety of pursuits including academic, sporting and cultural areas. OLHOC has a long history of valuing success and this is evident in all fields of endeavour.
Our Lady Help of Christians School is committed to helping all students reach their potential and make a difference. High quality contemporary learning is supported by committed and well-supported staff who have a desire to see all students learn. By using contemporary learning practices together with high levels of technology, student learning outcomes are maximised for all students.
Parents today choose OLHOC for many reasons, including:
- OLHOC provides a safe and supportive learning environment for students.
- OLHOC is dedicated to fostering success for all students.
- OLHOC is a warm and welcoming community comprised of families who value education in the Catholic tradition.
- OLHOC is committed to ensuring all students are supported in developing their social and emotional skills.
- OLHOC has quality teachers and staff who are committed to ensuring students achieve.
- OLHOC uses both contemporary and traditional approaches to teaching and learning.
- OLHOC provides excellent resources to support student learning.
- OLHOC ensures students embrace the use of technology to support learning.
- OLHOC provides opportunities for academic, cultural, sporting and spiritual development.
To find out more about our great school, explore this website or contact us and one of our friendly staff can assist you further.